“Great Service and Food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Smithville, Texas
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It had beea a while since we been to this resturant and we were very happy with the food and great service. Our waiter John was the best and made you very special while you are there. If you are wanting some really good mexican food this is the place to go and ask for John as your waiter.

• Visited November 2012

Austin, Texas
“Most Amazing Fresh Flour Tortillas-Service Unrivaled!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I can't believe it took me so long to eat here! It's an odd location and I'd (mistakenly) assumed it would be bland, average Tex-Mex. Well, it's not. We've been twice now (in one month) and the salsa was consistently delicious and spicy, and the chips fresh. I can only vouch for what we've tried-so it's a little limited, and just for this location (which I think is the original). We had cheese enchiladas w/a meat chili sauce (a la the "build your own" menu option), Spanish rice, a crispy taco, and my husband had guacamole & I had the queso cup. We loved it so much, we ordered the same the 2nd time but with 2 enchiladas and no taco. The cheese enchiladas were fantastic both times, queso and guacamole delicious, rice and taco were so-so. I understand the yellow cilantro rice is good-but neither of us are big cilantro fans. Ask for Rodney if you go, he rocks! Their flavored margaritas are to die for and well worth the price - deceptively strong so be careful if you're driving. Rodney recommended the black raspberry and it was out of this world. And I've saved the best for last - the flour tortillas. OMG! I've made my own, and I always try them at restaurants when I know they make them fresh. Well, these are fantastic and the best by far, ever! They are perfect and almost melt in your mouth! Again, I can't vouch for other menu items or other locations, but if you get cheese enchiladas, queso, guacamole with a side of flour tortillas, and a flavored margarita, you will roll out of there a happy camper.

• Visited August 2012