“for me not so good”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Ranked #424 of 3,728 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: very popular place in Austin, not sure why its not listed .
Description: very popular place in Austin, not sure why its not listed .
Detroit, Michigan
“for me not so good”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you have a gluten issues, do not eat here. they don't have a clue. The ribs were ok, but no sauce. I told them no bread. they put bread on my plate. I asked for Potato salad and they bring me mashed potatoes. Not good. If the owner reads this, here is some advise. Have some gluten free sauce for people to use. The brisket was dry.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oklahoma
“Computer generated BBQ”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The BBQ did not have any type of "smoked" flavor. It's like they throw the meat in a smoker and let a computer or timer do the rest. The meat was smoothered in so much BBQ sauce it was all you tasted. I won't eat here again. Too many other "real" BBQ places in Texas to waste your time here. The half naked waitress are awesome!

Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Very Hooter-ish”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Like Hooters, the draw is their beautiful wait staff in skimpy attire. And like Hooters, the food is just average. Fun place to drink a beer.

The potato side dish called Roadhouse Cheese Spuds was really good. I had chopped brisket sandwich and it was pretty good. The sauce is pretty good. My husband had the babyback ribs and they were just OK.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Food - Service always Good”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We try to enjoy Bone Daddy's a few times a month. Can't beat their ribs, slaw, and the beans are perfection. We come here so often, I realized I have never taken the time to write a review and let these folks know they do it right. So glad our favorite Dallas barbeque spot is also here in Austin....where we now call home.

Montana
“A decent meal for weary travelers.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The location couldn't be better as it was a stones throw from our hotel. Cold beer and above average sides were a treat for us because we were so worn out from the drive. My wife did not appreciate the waitress attire, but then again, what can you do about that? Women I am sure are not the target clientele. I highly recommend the peppered turkey. It was moist, juicy and really hit the spot. I was suprised at the prices too. Very reasonable for the location and atmosphere. I would recommend this spot if you're in the area and would like a cold beer and a good hot meal.

Visited August 2013

Been to Bone Daddy's? Share your experiences!