“Great Experience”

Ranked #61 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed at Sleep Inn & Suites, Austin for 3 nights and were treated to a great experience. All the employees & the management were not only professional and helpful, but they were exceptionally friendly. We enjoyed this brand new hotel with gorgeous ultra modern rooms and the free hot breakfast in the morning was excellent with plenty of fresh fruit. This hotel is set in a beautiful park like location, and there were many eating places close by. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when in Austin.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank EXCELLENT786

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Houston, TX.
Reviewed July 12, 2012

great friendly staff when you walk through the door. Room was clean and fresh smelling, tv had had plenty of channels to choose from, whether with children or not. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of everything and plenty of choices. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: ask the front desk for which best suits your needs, they will be more than happy to accomodate
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Kelly H
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very nice hotel. Excellent Breakfast. Courteous front desk clerk. The rooms were very clean.
Always come back to this hotel.

Thanks
SM

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank AusGuest
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I relocated from another area hotel because of the lack of customer service and cleanliness. I have to say that the staff and management at the Sleep Inn and Suites is far above most properties I have stayed at. From the front desk to the housekeeping department, the employees at this hotel have been wonderful. The sales director and manager were very accomodating as well. I would recommend this property to anyone staying in the Austin area. The hotel decor is beautiful and ranks with some higher market brands I have stayed at. We are at a time when customer service is lacking in many businesses, but the staff at the Sleep Inn and Suites, understands what customer service is all about. I thank you for making this trip to Austin, a great one. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank tonigail4life
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My nephew who used to go to Pflugerville High School was graduating so my family and I decided to come to Austin to attend the graduation. We chose sleep inn because we heard the place had just opened and the price we were getting was great. The place was awesome: the room was very comfortable, spacious and well decorated, the pool was clean, and the hotel as a whole was very quiet. I was pleased to be welcomed with a smile at the front desk. To add, they had a variety of different foods at breakfast. I especially liked the bacon and eggs. I enjoyed my stay at Sleep Inn and I will for sure stay there again if I find myself in Austin.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Prince909
Cool Springs, Tennesee
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had a few days of business in Austin on my way back to Tennessee. My secretary knew I was a Choice Hotels member and set up a reservation here. Only a couple of weeks old. Nice rooms with big new fluffy beds. Great big bathrooms and showers. Obviously brand new bath towels. So far so good. Here's where they completely fail and I blame the young GM, a fellow by the name Armit. He's completely clueless on so many finer points of running a hotel. For example:

Staff was not properly trained on using the computer.|

House keeper walked into my room past a "Do Not Disturb".

They could care less I was a Choice Hotel Member. Not one word.

Place was crawling with crickets.

NO electrical outlets to speak of in the room. Had to move an 80 pound desk assembly to get some juice.

Zero customer service skills at this location. Bright spot was that breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank GermanFarmBoy B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Sleep Inn & Suites Austin
Sleep Inn & Suites Austin
#77 of 203 in Austin
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane
Comfort Suites North
Comfort Suites North
#1 of 3 in Pflugerville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Austin North (Pflugerville)
Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35
Hilton Garden Inn Austin North

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin? Share your experiences!