“Austin's Best Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed. The wait was about 25 minutes but we were entertained with samples while in line. The burger and fries were outstanding. The flavors were amazing. I just wish we had one in Utah.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We showed up at 5:30pm, reached the door at 6pm, chose to sit at the bar and got waited on right away. We ordered classic cheese burgers & buffalo burgers, large fries and almond joy shakes. OMG - great tasting food!!!!! NOT just another burger joint! Not cheap but the taste is definitely worth the wait!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The line is always long, but a person will take your order before you enter the restaurant. Any kind of burger you can dream up and PERFECT!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Probably the best burger in Austin and easily one of the best I ever had! I'd recommend ordering Primetime and Parmesan & Truffle Aioli fries - however all burgers on the menu sounded delicious! The place is quite popular so you might have to wait for a bit in a line, however the line goes next to the bar so you can get a cold one while waiting!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Josh told me to eat here and it is the best burger I have ever had and the soda is good too I just wish they had one close to where I live

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!