“Killer Burger!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
“Killer Burger!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We are spoiled to this place...killer burger and the green chile queso is to die for! Try it on the fries ( also killer ). Great service and people-watching atmosphere along with the food & drink makes this a super place to eat!

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The burgers in this place are great! It's an 'order at the counter' place, but the burgers are just soooo delicious! I had the turkey burger the last time I was there, but have had the Mexican one too and both were amazing. They are pretty large though - I've never been able to finish one!

Service is always pretty good, although the last time we were there our server spent a lot of time tending to my fiancé and kinda ignored my friend and I - but I can't blame her, he's handsome! :)

I think I actually prefer the S Congress location for atmosphere, but there is often a line around the corner. The food is fantastic at both.

• Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“One of a kind”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Austin has done it again by providing yet another completely new spin on a traditional concept. This place is a must eat.

Houston, Texas
“Great Burgers!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

These were some of the best burgers our family has had. As indicated by others, there is an interesting selection of burgers. Our family and friends each tried a different burger, and were all more than satisfied. The line was long on a Saturday night, but it moved at a reasonable pace. I think we were through the line in 30 minutes.

Visited May 2013
“Caliente burgers”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Awesome burgers. If you like it spicy - try the El Diablo burger - it has habeneros , not for the faint of heart. Don't worry about the lines - it's well worth it and they will surve you drinks whole you wait. Font forget to tip - they do a great job

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!