“Awesome”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The burgers in this place are great! It's an 'order at the counter' place, but the burgers are just soooo delicious! I had the turkey burger the last time I was there, but have had the Mexican one too and both were amazing. They are pretty large though - I've never been able to finish one!

Service is always pretty good, although the last time we were there our server spent a lot of time tending to my fiancé and kinda ignored my friend and I - but I can't blame her, he's handsome! :)

I think I actually prefer the S Congress location for atmosphere, but there is often a line around the corner. The food is fantastic at both.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Austin has done it again by providing yet another completely new spin on a traditional concept. This place is a must eat.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

These were some of the best burgers our family has had. As indicated by others, there is an interesting selection of burgers. Our family and friends each tried a different burger, and were all more than satisfied. The line was long on a Saturday night, but it moved at a reasonable pace. I think we were through the line in 30 minutes.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Awesome burgers. If you like it spicy - try the El Diablo burger - it has habeneros , not for the faint of heart. Don't worry about the lines - it's well worth it and they will surve you drinks whole you wait. Font forget to tip - they do a great job

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Well, if you don't love burgers this is not the place for you.
One of the best burger joins I've been ... with quite a large selection of burgers on the menu.
Everything taste so so good hummmm
Good place for solo or family

1  Thank 40Florida

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!