“Amazing new twist on burgers with an old school "Made from Scratch" deliciousness!!!”
Review of Hopdoddy

Hopdoddy
Ranked #30 of 4,188 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I consider myself a burger carnoisseur and this is the first place I ever considered to be 10/10 in amazing service, delicious food and unique menu. Atmosphere is perfect and the location is easy to find.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went here the first weekend of college football season. Packed out! Line out the door into the parking lot. But they have it down pat and came thru the line asking anyone if they wanted a table outside. We opted for it (shade and fans and misters). We got escorted to the front of the line and placed our order. We all got something different (bison, tuna, classic) and were all very good. The fries were perfectly cooked and seasoned. The service was very efficient and very friendly.

Nice beer selection as well and ordering more beverages was as simple as asking your server (didn't have to get back in line). Enjoyed our outside table (temp was in the upper 90s) and will visit this spot again the next time in town.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Lots of beer selection, as well as diverse menu with specials. We all ate something different. I had the lamb burger, rare, and a paddle of beers. The food is good and the atmosphere is fun. The place on SoCo used to be a wine bar. Staff is friendly and helpful with ordering. Basically when you walk in you get a menu, and head to a line by the bar, get a drink! Order, then they seat you.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The best burger in Austin! The long wait in line is worth it. If possible try and sit at the bar it makes the ordering process much easier. The burger just melts in your mouth, the fries are great, and you have to try the carmel and sea salt shake. Trust me!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I really liked this restaurant while visiting Austin. The line was long to get in - I waited almost 30 mins just to get in. If you go alone I recommend you ask for a seat at the bar - that way you can skip the line inside! I had one of the llano poblano burgers - was one of the best burgers I have had in a long time. the smoked poblano burgers and bacon were just fantastic and added great flavor to the angus burger. To top it off, they have a great selection of beers on tap. My personal favorite were the two IPAs.

It was good that my hotel was a two mile walk back to downtown ....helped burn some calories :-)