Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go there, repeat!

Uncommon Objects never fails to entertain and make us smile. We visit Austin often and while the... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2019
Martin D
Kensington, Maryland
Very cool stuff, some of it too expensive

Loved visiting this store! If you've ever wondered who buys all that weird crap at estate sales... read more

Reviewed April 27, 2019
rachelle1625
Chicago, Illinois

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $25.00
from $37.90
from $15.10
from $54.13
More Info
All reviews unique items flea market cool stuff greeting cards unique finds vintage clothing cool place visit austin browsing shop collection taxidermy collector hordes
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2019

Though I was very much looking forward to browsing this operation I did not find it at all interesting or valuable. Workers were busy talking amongst themselves, not wanting to help customers. I asked to see something in the glass case~had to wait a long while. Once she finally handed it to me I asked a question about it. She had no clue. Needless to say, I purchased nothing. Returning is not an option for me. I am DONE with it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Do not bring young children here who need to touch everything. It will end in tears. Everyone else will likely enjoy exploring this well-arranged and well-curated antiques and oddities store. There is so much to see. I shop here when I need a special or unique item for interior styling and decorating. Yes, there are some pricey antiques, but there are also many affordable knick-knacks, vintage jewelry and general collectible stuff.

The store moved off of South Congress Avenue a few years ago, and is now a little bit more off the beaten path. The upside is that there is more convenient parking now.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

We had a great time going through this unique shop. Lots of rare items. The only thing I would change is it was a bit pricey on some items. I'm a antique camera collector and was able to find some really cool cameras here.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019

Worth getting off the beaten path! I wasn't sure at first, but as soon as I walked though the door, I understand all the rave reviews! There are fascinating collections of antiques, collectibles, and oddities. What sets this store apart, is how they are elegantly arranged, by style, by color by theme. As a visitor, I wished I could bring more finds home in my suitcase. I would return on future visits.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Large store full of unique pieces. Great place to beat the heat in. Found a cool last rights kit. Surrounding area has some cool stores as well.

Date of experience: August 2019