Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great family fun

Great experience! Tour guide was very fun and knowledgeable, great family fun. Arrive early to get... read more

Reviewed yesterday
33letia
Conroe, Texas
via mobile
Excellent experience with Austin duck tours

excellently organized tour. It gives you a very good overview of the city including the famous duck... read more

Reviewed yesterday
767srinivasani
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $39.50
from $85.00
from $25.65
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews duck captain bob great tour tour guide a lot of fun historical facts visitor center great fun boat ride minute tour highly recommend this tour kids and adults all ages fun experience quackers land vehicle
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Bob was our tour guide and he was super awesome!! I took my boys ages 7 & 9 and they really enjoyed it!! Bob shared lots of historical info and had a great sense of humor, lots of giggling from the crowd!! I highly recommend this duck tour if you are visiting Austin, fun for all ages!!

Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

We had a great driver and a tour guide. He was funny, he was sarcastic but kept it light and funny and he was knowledgeable about his content. I wish though that if you end up finding the tour duck boat there might be some type of leeway knowledge of time due to we had a park far away due to the marathon that was wrapping up. Google did not know that all the roads were closed and we had to walk a mile to get to your office.

Maybe a nice thing to do would be to have a sign set up stating that you're around the corner. Because there was nothing telling us where you actually were. The information online didn't say what's out of the street you were on and was hard to find. Being out of shape and having to walk over a mile and then having to hunt and find your door to get checked in was a pain in the rear. I wish they could just scan our Groupon right there at the boat versus making us go all the way around the corner and be even later. Most people are running late, but we actually got down there an hour and a half early but took us over 45 minutes to find parking.

Reviewed February 17, 2020

Had so much fun! Captain Bob was great! Really enjoyed the tour. I would definitely do it again if I go back to Austin.

Reviewed February 15, 2020

Our driver was very knowledgeable and super fun! Captain Bob is great and really made it an exceptional outing. It was kid friendly however I had a great time in a party that was all adults. As someone who has lived here for 20 years and took advantage of a Groupon I was pleasantly surprised to learn more about Austin. Even though we went out on a chilly, overcast day it was still fun. I bet it is outstanding on a beautiful day! We will definitely try it out again with the kiddo.

Reviewed February 4, 2020

We had a group of three and had a great time. Captain Bob was lots of fun and very informative. I plan on going again with friends and family that come to visit.