“Great Music, Decent Food”
Review of Stubb's Bar-B-Q

Stubb's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #27 of 205 Nightlife in Austin
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My fiancée and I went here because it's rated very highly as somewhere to go while in Austin. I did like the food, though it wasn't my absolute favorite BBQ ever. The shows that went on while we ate were quite good, and we were sad we couldn't stay to see the downstairs show. Overall, the staff is great and the food is well priced and quite good. I would recommend this to anyone who visits Austin.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Saw what is turning into an annual 4/20 Umphrey's McGee show here (in 2013). Spectacular outdoor venue: incredible sights, sounds, beers, and eats.

A must visit venue for music fans.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stubb's is both a restaurant and performing venue. There's an outdoor stage where I heard Patti Smith and her band perform. It was amazing but know that it's only standing room. The joy of hearing great music and having some tasty brisket can't be beat.

If you need transportation after being at Stubb's, there are some enterprising young pedicab drivers right across the street. We were lucky to get the services of Eddie Crochet. He was charming, polite and helped make the evening end on a great note. He can be reached at (830) 387-1002.

2  Thank Debra D
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I find this venue to have great outdoor charm. I've been to a few concerts and have always had a great experience. I don't eat meat so I can't tell you how their food is but the outdoor concerts are great!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had dinner here before going on a hunt in South Texas. No way we would have known of the place were it not for the suggestion of the hotel staff. GREAT atmosphere and even better BBQ! My mouth is watering now from the memory! Will definitely go again nest time I am in Austin!