“Amazing Texas BBQ~”
Review of Stubb's Bar-B-Q

Stubb's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #30 of 209 Nightlife in Austin
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had dinner here before going on a hunt in South Texas. No way we would have known of the place were it not for the suggestion of the hotel staff. GREAT atmosphere and even better BBQ! My mouth is watering now from the memory! Will definitely go again nest time I am in Austin!

All reviews
"acts"
in 3 reviews
"bartender"

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The fact that Stubb's has an all-you-can-eat meat platter kind of grosses me out. Nevertheless, I joined in the carnage with my fellow diners and have to admit that it's delicious. Go for brisket and ribs, and throw in a side of greens in case you need a occasional break from all that meat.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate there on December 28th, 2012. We got there right before the rush and were worried at first because nobody was there. Boy that changed in a hurry. We both ordered the ribs/brisket combo with pinto beans and cornbread. The first rib I ate was heaven on a bone. Then I ate the brisket which was melt in your mouth delicious. I didn't want to go back to eating the ribs after that but somehow I managed. The pinto beans have a bit of a kick, I must say. Sort of the flavor of the "cowboy beans" my gramma used to make. A week or so later I can still taste that brisket though....I guess we'll have to move so we can try all the other bbq places in Austin but Stubbs has set the bar pretty high.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Love Stubb's for outdoor concerts. Get there early, have a drink, grab some dinner, wait for the line to start...then get up front! You won't know or care what the weather is doing!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Its in a poor section of town and it appears bad from the outside, but once you enter everything changes. It seemed clean and the service was good, but most of all the food was excellent and the drinks were reasonable. The specialize in BBQ. Roastbeef BBQ and pulled pork was excellent