“Best Meal, Best Service I've had in FOREVER!!!!”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,754 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between The Domain and Arboretum
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Best Meal, Best Service I've had in FOREVER!!!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The location was very convenient for my business meeting. The smoky aroma as I walked in the door had me immediately mesmerized. Our waiter was prompt, and on his game without being intrusive to our business lunch. We ordered guacamole and a hot cheesy dip called Queso con Puerco, that is probably the best hot dip I've ever eaten in my life. Ahhhhhhhhmazing!! I had fish tacos and shared a watermelon salad. It was all fantastic. Cannot wait to return. On my top five list of fave restaurants.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“beautiful spot -- indoor or out”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was taken here for a business lunch. Beautiful place with a few different seating options, but all with tree-shaded views of the quarry lake. Running trail passes by as well, so even fun to watch the people passing through the wooded location. Upon entering, the smell of woodsmoke hit me and invited me in for a great meal. Delicious salads and an order of guacamole. Service was good, attentive and anticipatory. When we realized we were running a bit late, the server moved quickly to get us on our way with no trouble at all.

Orange, Texas
“good food with a view”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The place takes your breath when you walk in, lots of glass, inside out side feel.. Went there for a business lunch , unplanned. Greeted and seated quickly. Ordered Fish tacos and they were great. Good value pricing $15 with tea !

TX
“Nice place to enjoy dinner with a view of Quarry Lake”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

August 25 2012

We ate here as part of a large party (reservation for 18) on the outside deck. This location had a nice view of the lake. We saw several people walking on the path and a few open water swimmers in the lake.

For such a large party, the service was excellent. This is a popular place so I would recommend a reservation. Inside seating was hopping and the deck was over 75% occupied during the 3 hours we dined.

I had the Kettle of Green Chili Pork as an appetizer and the Roaring Fork Big (--) Burger (that is what they call it) for the main entree. My wife had the Spinach Chicken Waldorf Salad. All of the food was very good. I have read some reviews that said the food was pricey but I found it the cost to be middle of the road. All of the food was good and the service was excellent given the size of our party.

When the bill came, one server was able to split each party perfectly. Usually with a large party, there is some confusion when splitting up the bill. Not this time. Again, I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. The experience, view, and cuisine were great.

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have eaten there twice during my stay in Austin and both time the food was excellent. Had lovely wine to pair it both times.

Visited August 2012