“My sweet tooth.”

Dining options: Late Night
Austin, Texas
“My sweet tooth.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Why do we have 15 pints of Amy's Ice Cream in our freezer? Yup I said it 15. AMy's has their staples, but I like to add to them or get the flavor s they come up with. My faves are Mexican vanilla with as many Oreos they can put in the pint mixture and Chocolate Guinness. Need I say more? It's creamy delicious ice cream. Yum!

Visited January 2013

Scarsdale, New York
“Great Ice Cream! Worth a Visit and a Nosh!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

There are a few locations of Amy's in Austin, We visited the one in the SoCo District and had to wait a good fifteen minutes on line while people had the opportunity to sample all different flavors of ice-cream. I choose the pistachio chocolate chip ice cream that was incredible. They had some pretty spicy flavors to choose from but I went for something creative, delicious and that I knew wouldn't come to haunt me later!

Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Get a milkshake”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amy's has good ice cream, but there hot fudge is spectacular. Get an REO speedwagon milkshake. It is big enough to share with a couple of friends. They load it with ice cream, oreos and hot fudge. Too much for any one person to finish.
They have a location at the Austin airport, good place to visit when waiting on a flight.

• Visited November 2012
Oceanside, California
“Don't Understand What the Fuss Is About”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I were staying nearby and passed this place several times and saw long lines so we decided to try it. I got dark chocolate and he got Peah. mine was good but no different than Baskin and Robbins. My husband's Peach lacked any peach flavor. It tasted like a sweet vanilla with a slight perfume taste. Overall just Ok. On a positive note the employees are super friendly!

• Visited February 2013
Texas
“South Congress' Best Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Amy's is terrific and you can find a line of people waiting for a scoop just about any night. My only warning is that the ice cream is rich!

Visited December 2012