“What a treat!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

You have to try this place if you like a friendly atmosphere, quality customer service, and delicious food. The owner was very attentive, and worked to get us a table quickly although there was a wait. Several of us chose the Chloe Crepe, which is served with Nutella, strawberries or bananas, and whipped cream. It was delicious! Be prepared to wait if you come at peak times, but we all agreed this was one of our favorites in Austin!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We ALWAYS make time for Café Crepe and are NEVER disappointed. Get the savory crepe du jour (whatever it is!), but save room for a dessert crepe! They are all fantastic. Also, say hi to the owner - she's always there and friendly!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went here twice during our stay. The owners and staff are so friendly, this and the generous portions, scrumptious flavours and a reasonable price make this place worth it. We enjoyed practicing our french (we're Canucks) as the owner herself was french-speaking. A true french creperie in the heart of Austin!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I ate here twice - at dinner I had La Fromagere; for breakfast I had the Crêpe de Paris. Both were wonderful!

It was quiet and comfortable on a Friday night. Saturday morning's breakfast was nice sitting outside.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I eat here whenever I am at the Austin Convention Center. I love the crepes, they are delicious. Kelly and I usually split a savory crepe for lunch and then sweet one for dessert. The service has been slow each time we have visited but we sit outside and are not it a hurry so it hasn't been a major issue for us.