“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went to Le Cafe Crepe during our weekend stay for the MotoGP race and the crepes were delicious! Came here based on the reviews and it did not disappoint! Had breakfast there Saturday morning and had to return on Sunday morning for more!! The Crepe Au Chocolat was amazing, the mocha was suberb and the fresh croissant was so good. You definitely have to check out this place when you go to Austin.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We ate "dessert" here on a Friday night. Everyone ordered a different crepe, saying they would share it... however that didn't happen because everyone like what they ordered! Would definitely recommend eating here if you like crepes.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love this restaurant because it is so amazing and good! i has the perfect atmosphere for all ages!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been coming to Austin for the past 4 years and this is always my favorite place to eat. The crepes are yummy and the staff always goes above during my visits. My only complaint is that it closes early on Sunday night because I usually fly in on a Sunday evening and want to eat there right away!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed in Austin for three nights in March 2013 and went to this place 4-5 times for geat espresso drinks, crepes, and croissants. Great service from the owners, and especially Tessa. I highly recommend this place located at 200A San Jacinto Blvd.