“Definately a splurge.”

Copper Restaurant & Dessert Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Restaurant & Dessert Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 54 Bakeries in Austin
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Established in 2011, Copper Restaurant & Dessert Lounge in the Domain features a wonderful set of flavors in its lunch and dinner menu complimented by its full bar. Copper also carries a full cake ball offering to go from its sister company Austin Cake Ball. From shared plates and artisan cheese assortments to full sized entrees, sandwiches and salads, this new destination offers a wonderful new setting for relaxed dining, a quick lunch on the go or an evening nightcap with your choice of coffee drinks or wine flights to pair with your favorite cake ball.
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Just take a deep breath and remember that yes these little balls are overpriced. But it's also not everyday that you'd be out buying cake balls;-)
They are good. I do wish the flavors had a bit more contrast. Everything seemed to be covered in that white chocolate. So that's all I could taste. I paid $30 for a dozen. Got 6 different flavors but really 4 of which all tasted almost identical. All were tasty I was just hoping for a WOW factor I guess.

1  Thank Txsocmom4
There are newer reviews for Copper Restaurant & Dessert Lounge

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a very, very late craving for dessert and were incredibly excited to find that Austin Cake Ball was open. The cake balls and the desserts and hot coffees were amazing. The service was a little on the average side. She was super sweet, just forgot to give us any spoons or sweetener to go with our tea and disappeared for a bit before we could flag her down.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was intoduced by a friend to cake balls several years ago. I have always made them for myself but hated the time involved. I was so happy to see this place while in Austin. If you haven't had a cake ball you are definitely missing out.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Austin Cake Ball was into cakeballs before cakeballs were the next cupcake. But they aren't just any ordinary cake balls. I have never had better than ACB. And the location in the Domain also offers lunch, dinner and drinks. But who needs anything but wine and cakeballs!

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Very creative presentation! Great bartender.. if you order Candy girl, dont forget to watch them make it. The lychee drink is pretty...foods are a little above average, but very beatifully plated.

Modern decoration. Fun place to eat at. Cake balls are good,,not great...we got a really awesome waitress. The chef and the manager came out to chat. I guess we were the ''guinea pig'' for one of the new hummus recipe..gladly...the chef seems like he love his job so much..

Menu changes every monday. Take advantage of the happy hour 4-6 pm m-f