My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon adventure to SXSW. This hotel was above and beyond our expectations. We both travel frequently for business and have experienced uncountable Hampton Inns. This is not a typical Hampton Inn! The rooms are clean, extremely comfy and furnished in such a way that you feel that you're in a boutique setting, not a business traveler's chain. The location couldn't be better for hoofing around Austin and if you're attending an event at the convention center you are about a block away.
We both love this hotel and have already booked it again for SXSW 2008.
Also, the breakfasts offer a lot of variety and you can eat on a balcony overlooking the street. Every night they offer beer, wine and snacks.
I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn