Staying downtown anywhere can be expensive. The Hampton downtown in Austin not only gives you and affordable option, but does not disappoint in any aspect. My girlfriend and I stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and requested a upper floor room (not a suite) with city views. We received the top floor SW corner room with views of not only the city, but Town Lake as well. Awesome!!! The room was not huge, but was definitely adequate and very clean. Housekeeping did a good job as well. The valet parking was courteous and prompt and all the staff were extremely professional and efficient. The breakfast is a huge bonus...sit outside on the patio if the weather allows. There are better hotels with "better" service in downtown Austin, but if you need your ego stroked that badly, check into self assurance clinic somewhere!!!!! Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn