Stayed two nights on business. Staff were friendly at check in and I appreciated being told about the wi-fi passcode right away. My room was clean and quiet but window was rather small and not much of a view but I was on a lower floor. Location is great - walking distance to the bats, state capitol, and shopping. There is also a bus stop nearby for the airport flyer which is very convenient and much less expensive than the cab ride. Jogging trail very nearby along the river. The breakfast was just so-so but the staff in the dining area and meeting rooms were very friendly and did a great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn