Stayed here one weeknight. Great front desk service- we ended up canceling our second night without any hassle. Although parking is steep ($25/night,) parking attendants are courteous and helpful. We also really liked the location. I do think you can find cleaner and nicer hotels for less money. I was really grossed out by the yellow sweat-stained pillows- yes, all 4 of them- they should be replaced. There was also a couple short hairs on the bedsheets that definitely did not belong to us. AC also was weak in our room- we had it on 67 and it was still too warm. (And I normally get cold really easily.) To sum it up, great people and location, but amenities are lacking. Will probably not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn