My sister and I went to Austin for a girls weekend. We wanted to stay downtown and be in a walkable area. The downtown Hampton Inn and Suites is in a great location. It is close enough to walk to 6th Street, but far enough away so it is quiet. The hotel was very clean and the staff were helpful. The only negative was the valet parking. It got very backed up on Saturday night-the current construction in the area probably contributed to this. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn