Stayed at this hotel for two nights over the July 4th holiday. Great location close to all the action and the Convention Center. Walked to Auditorium Shores park for the concert and fireworks on the 4th. Clean, quite room, courteous staff, and a great complimetary breakfast. The free Wi-Fi is also a plus.
My only complaint was the lack of signage on the street made the hotel difficult to find...I drove past it 3 times before I realized where it was. Also, the valet parking charge is a bit steep ($25/day) but the valet staff was very accomodating and the text service they have to notifiy them when you need your car is very efficient! I was able to get access to my car easily any time night or day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown hotel is the perfect location to help you enjoy your downtown Austin activities. Austin is known as the 'Live Music Capitol of the World,' and we help you enjoy it by placing you right next to Sixth Street as well the University of Texas Austin and the Texas State Capitol. Our hotel brings a New Orleans style to Texas with our Bourbon Street style, fitting right in with the "Keep Austin Weird" theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Downtown
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn