“Awesome breads, cured meat and beers”
Review of Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Tiger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 3,754 Restaurants in Austin
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Easy Tiger features artisan bread (including baguettes, croissants, pretzels), locally roasted coffee, housemade meats (sausages, corned beef, pastrami), a patio whiskey bar and more than 30 local and boutique draft beers.
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome breads, cured meat and beers”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I tried this place by accident, the first day I was in Austin for a 3-day convention and I was hooked.

The first day I had a half corned beef sandwich and a beer for lunch and I loved it. The rye bread was thick and crusty with a nutty flavor. The corned beef juicy and tasty.

From that day on that was my to go place for breakfast (they have a great selections of pastries too that are amazing) and I went a couple of more times for lunch. Their pretzel bread is also amazing and so their pastrami and beer cheese.

The wait staff is friendly and warm and the location, with the little patio outside by the red river, really lovely.

Visited February 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“German style in Austin”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

They have a great beer selection. We had the large pretzels which were awesome. We also ordered the beer cheese and it was good but I could just eat the pretzel plain. I would also recommend the Turkey Sandwich. It was really good. I ordered the large and it was big enough for two. We sat outside under the large tent. Reminded me of a small bier halle in Germany. It was very loud and it was hard to have a conversation. The tables are picnic style tables and, with a small group, you will be sharing your table with others (just like in Germany). The tables out by the creek were full of smokers on this night so we avoided that area. The breads in the bakery up front looked really good. I would go back.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“The real deal”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

A really great place! The food was delicious, the atmosphere fun, and the waitstaff was very friendly and on top of things, Additionally prices were very reasonable. Oh, did I mention an awesome beer selection. I will definitely stop back by the next time that I'm in Austin.

Bradenton, Florida
“Favorite Place to Eat in Austin”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Really unique and most importantly... DELICIOUS!! Great environment, food and beer. If you come to downtown Austin, you need to eat here.

Windsor, Maine
“Yummy pretzels and sausage”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We tried several of their board selections for our group to share. They were all wonderful! The pretzels are especially good. The sausage selections on the boards made for a tasty lunch. Our seats outside on the patio in the sun were really appreciated.