“Geat beer garden and bakery with local flavor”
Review of Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Tiger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 3,992 Restaurants in Austin
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Easy Tiger features artisan bread (including baguettes, croissants, pretzels), locally roasted coffee, housemade meats (sausages, corned beef, pastrami), a patio whiskey bar and more than 30 local and boutique draft beers.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Make sure you get the pretzel with the beer cheese and one of the local draft pics. Nice community atmosphere with awesome sausages and baked good with a good beer selection and great bartenders.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

So I've been in ATX for 1.5 weeks now. I've eaten at several really good places and I'd have to say that the Easy Tiger is at the top of the list. Tonight I wanted something close to the HGI on a takeout basis. I was promptly greeted by a server who took my order. I had a large coffee, tomato/cucumber salad, and a Mixed Grill plate. First I enjoyed the coffee very much as it was robust but not overpowering. The smell eminating from the bag stirred my tastebuds to life as I walked to the HGI. They are actually connected via a short walkway. Ribs, sirloin, sausage, and charred okra. The ribs were a slightly sweet perfectly smoked, and had the perfect pull, the sirloin was very tasty with a topping that complimented the meat, the sausage was probably the best I ever had and was topped with a relish that could easily be addicting. Last bit not least the charred okra was tender and grilled just right. The tomato cucumber salad was incredible with grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, and I believe dill seasoning with a slightly sweet vinegarette dressing. The staff was very friendly and I'll have to say I'll be coming back a few more times before I leave. Highest recommendations to Easy Tiger. .

1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Do the $8 'Easy Lunch' with potato salad, and of course the pretzel bun! Comes with a tea or coffee also.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was in town for a book festival, so a group of us went to the beer garden for a quick drink between scheduled events. Service was great--very knowledgeable about beer and accommodating with special food requests--and the beer was good. The beer garden patio is along a canal so the atmosphere was relaxing, despite the heat (and a little bit of rain). Of all the places I visited in Austin, this is easily the one I'd do again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

W went to Easy Tiger for lunch and what a treat! The Food was out of this world. Great house cured jerseys and sausages, German pretzels were delicious, and the beer cheese was fantastic. Would recommend this in an instant.