“Awesome!”

Austin Historic Downtown 5K
Ranked #3 of 49 Food & Drink in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running Tours allows you to explore Austin in the most unique and fun way.. By offering a variety of casual running tours at reasonable prices, we allow you to bypass the typical tourist traps (segways, buses) in favor of a tour that feature the city's hidden gem attractions in addition to it's most famous landmarks. Visit popular sights like the Capitol Building, Driskill Hotel, and Ladybird Lake on our Downtown 5k or sample some local brews on our beer-themed Texas Beer 5k. Our guides keep it fun and casual so you can take in the sites while learning about our Central Texas paradise. Sweat and sightsee with us at City Running Tours Austin!
Reviewed August 23, 2014

The guide was super nice and funny! It was a great experience overall:) I recommend it to anyone who likes to exercise on a daily basis but is also interested in learning a little about Austin

Reviewed August 22, 2014

It was a great way to get some exercise but at the same time get to know the city. My entire field hockey team went and Lee was great at motivating and keeping a good pace for everyone. It is a must for Austin runners at any level!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I really enjoyed taking a run around the lake and also hearing interesting facts about Austin. I had a great time with my field hockey team and would recommend these tours to anyone visiting Austin.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Lee was so FUN to run with! He has the perfect pace and has a lot of insights about Austin. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to workout and learn a little bit at the same time!

2  Thank Channing R
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I needed to get in a run, and wanted to learn more about my city - enter City Running Tours, the perfect solution. Dominique was great. He kept us at a comfortable pace, was knowledgeable about both well-known history and lesser-known local hot spots, and it was fun to meet other runners. (All three in my tour happened to be locals, so the run had the added benefit of allowing me to get to know new people in the running community.) Highly recommend!