“Quirky Funky Friendly Food”
Review of Whip In

Whip In
Ranked #149 of 3,971 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Great outdoor seating area. Superb selection of beer including house microbrews. Funky Indian Southwestern Asian menu. Casual. Pick up drinks to go.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

What's not to like? Fantastic food with an Indian flair, huge beer selection, and a semi-new wine bar (also with lots of choices). Live music on some nights and a great vibe. It's a favorite.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The only words to describe this place are cool and quirky. They have so many different beers to choose from and the Indian food is simply delicious. We came on a night with live music playing and the atmosphere was amazing, exactly what I had been looking for o my American roadtrip. We discovered this unique little bar on our last night in Austin and wished we had discovered it sooner, if i'm ever back in Austin in the future, this place will be on the top of my list of place to visit. Loved it.

1  Thank Ell14
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I recently went with some friends and one of them was going to get thrown out because of some stupid rule she was not informed about... Then the waitress decided he could stay if he paid extra.. That is crazy. I left before I insulted someone.. Will not recommended to anyone

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Place was so cool and unique and your probably thinking that this place is just like any place in Austin. Well Austin has its more than fair share of different eateries and bars but from my stop and my local friends confiding in me that this is one the best and their favorites what else can be said. Great beer selection and next time gotta try some food. It is defiantly a future stop for me.

2  Thank David B

Been to Whip In? Share your experiences!