“Business dinner - Great Success!”
Review of Trento - CLOSED

Trento
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westlake Dr.
Dallas, Texas, Usa
“Business dinner - Great Success!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I visited Trento on a Tuesday night with a party of 6. The atmosphere was perfect for lively conversation as the restaurant was not terribly crowded. The server was well versed in the menu and was quick to offer thoughts and suggestions.

Appetizers were wonderful. Veal Meatballs, Calamari and Mussels are all recommended. On this particular night I had the 28 layer ribeye lasagna, which was very good. The sauce had a touch of spice which really make it special.

Light crowd for middle of the week. The place would serve well for family dinner, date night or a business dinner. I will dine here again my next time in town. I reserved through opentable.com and had no issues.

• Visited January 2014

Austin, Texas
“food is good, but timing needs work...”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

my friends go here all the time, but they usually sit at the bar. we decided to attend for New Years Eve dinner. I had the duck and it was pretty good! However they brought it out with everyone's appetizers when I said that I would not be getting my own app but trying others. And then by the time their main course came out, my duck was a bit on the cool side... I rarely send food back to the kitchen so cold is better than spat upon. But alas, not the end - we were only half way through the main course and out came dessert! really? so annoying... anyways, too pricey for me to ever return when service is like that. oh well

• Visited December 2013
“Excellent food and a good atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have been to Trento's a couple of times and the food and happy hour has been very good. Try the Osso Bucco and duck - they were excellent

Oklahoma
“Lots of tasty fried food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Had some of the best service here, rivaling the best restaurants. Water glasses refilled constantly. Crisp efficient delivery of food. Friendly waiters. The food is mainly battered and fried. For example, the veal piccata was two large pieces of veal scallop, breaded, fried and then the piccata sauce added. This is not the traditional recipe. Meatballs, calamari and liver appetizers were tasty. The main courses were good to very good, but on the greasy side. Even the gnocchi was fried. Perhaps that is the Texas version. The daily special redfish was a notch above the rest, as it was not battered and served on a bed of greens. That dish is highly recommended.

“Great for groups”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Have visited several times since its opening. We're always greeted and often saw owners who stopped by tables to check on service & food. Took family here for Christmas so a party of 7: service friendly, efficient. Everyone had positive comments on their food & leftovers came home. Gluten free options were popular & very welcome at our table. Excellent job to please all seven.