“A very nice dinning experience. A great one! Strongly recommended.”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 4,049 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Great welcome, in spite I was alone (for business reasons).
Table well organized. Nice setup.
Service was not too much. Good pace.
The Food was great. A mix of original choice, healthy choice and tasty choice.
The Wines were great (and I'm a connoisseur). Excellent service for the t3 glasses of wine,

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We had a farewell dinner with a family member heading off to graduate school. The staff and food were sublime. We very much enjoyed our evening and would highly recommend Eddie V's for its outstanding wait staff and outstanding fare.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

This is an impressive restaurant that consistently provides well prepared food with outstanding service. We tend to stick with salads and seafood and are never disappointed by the fresh and flavorful offerings. The kitchen does not offer gimmicks. Rather it consistently provides flavorful combinations of fresh foods. The wait staff is friendly and appropriately attentive. Consequently you have what you need with minimum of needless interruptions.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We went to celebrate our anniversary. We really could have gone anywhere. There are so many new, great, tempting places to try out. I didn't want to be disappointed with our choice. Many of the newer restaurants are so loud and don't have the intimate feeling we were looking for for our anniversary. So, we decided on Eddie V's having been there many times before,we knew it would be great, and it was. My husband called about an hour and. A half ahead and asked for a nice table for our anniversary. We go at there and they had a nice booth with rose petals scattered on the table. Our waiter was so nice and attentive. We shared the tuna tartare appetizer. It was so yummy. It had just the perfect amount of spice. With that I had the a gin and prosecco cocktail (can't remember the name, something 75) and my husband had the gatsby sour. Both were perfection. For dinner I had the Alaskan Halliburton, in a miso broth with snap peas and my husband had the bone in rib eye. Both were cooked perfectly and so delicious. The broth on the halibut was exceptional. We had a Side of Brussels,sprouts and the as gratin potatoes. My husband loved the potatoes. They were a little rich for me. We were so full and couldn't finish all of our meal, then the waiter brought out bananas foster and champagne, on the house. What a nice touch! I have never actually had banana foster because I don't love bananas, but this was divine! The rum cake,was so good, it had a sort of crispy outer layer, it was served with two kinds of ice cream and of course bananas which he lit on fire. Yummy!
So, again Eddie V's was a winner! I'm so,glad we went there instead of one of the newer louder, trendier places. It couldn't have been better. We will be back many times.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Eddie V's has great food and excellent wines. If you are in the mood of sea or land you won't be disappointed. Ambiance is really nice. This location's parking is small, safe choice is the valet.

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!