“An old favorite”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 3,684 Restaurants in Austin
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Austin
“An old favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had not eaten at Eddie V's in years. To our surprise and delight, nothing has changed. I think the menu was exactly the same or at least had our old favorites. I had the Louisiana Red Fish, which I remembered liking but forgot how much. My wife had the special, pistachio crusted Halibut....excellent. Caesar salad was top quality and we shared 3 small sides; beets, brussel sprouts and crab fried rice. All were excellent. Portions are HUGE so be careful not too order too much. We took home a ton of leftovers

• Visited October 2012

Austin, Texas, United States
“Celebrate a special occasion at Eddie V's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

We went to Eddie V's for my recent birthday. The service, food, cocktails and ambience was stellar. Many other parties were celebrating special occasions. The family adjacent to us, celebrating a birthday of a 10 year old girl, burst into song and wished me a "Happy Birthday" when our server brought me a complimentary dessert.

I definitely recommend Eddie V's at the Arboretum for the great food and great service.

Austin, Texas
“Great for a Special Occassion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

It had been a couple of years since I last visited the Arboretum location. Went on a Thursday evening for a birthday celebration without a reservation. Although they were busy, we were promptly seated at a great location next to one of the windows overlooking the hills. Extensive wine list, outstanding and attentive service, upscale location and atmosphere, and perfectly prepared food. As compared with some other "high end" local restaurants that we have eaten at lately, this was far superior in all respects, albeit it very pricey. Definitely a great place for a special occassion.

Austin, Texas
“Beautiful place...too loud to have a conversation.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We all felt like it was too loud to enjoy the delicious food and beautiful room.
I'm not sure why they haven't fixed this ongoing problem.

Hampstead, MD
“Comfortable atmosphere and terrific food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Eddie V's has a varied menu that i would expect everyone to be able to find something they like. On this trip I had the Florida Grouper which was tender, moist and well flavored. They also have a good wine selection, including Inniskillin by the glass for dessert.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sladerer

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!