“Service beyond compare”

Ranked #41 of 203 Hotels in Austin
midland
“Service beyond compare”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was a great deal. The rooms were excellent. The service was exceptional. We returned to find hand written notes alongside mints wishing us a good night and happy stay. With personalized service like that from the chambermaid, how could we not enjoy our stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
WOW what a great review and great compliment to our housekeeping department. They don't always get the contact with our guests but their notes are their way of letting you know that we appreciate your business.
Joe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I came to this hotel to work in Austin for a week and to find a place to live. I'm relocating from Denver, CO. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The bartender, Nicole, was so sweet. She was very helpful, friendly, and gave me lots of good tips and advice. Rachel and Julie at the front desk were also very helpful and friendly. The rooms were beautiful. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Great location for places to eat and shop. Thanks Nicole, Rachel, and Julie for making my stay so nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Awesome review. High fives to all my staff for doing such a great job every day. So glad to hear that they made you feel so welcome and help direct you around this awesome city.
Humble, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We came in for a neice's wedding and brother's anniversary. The staff was very helpful, helping us to add additional days and rooms, and adjusting the cost. The hotel is a bit off the beaten path, which I like (not directly on the feeder), and the maid service was very accommodating to our hours and additional needs.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for letting us serve you so you could share special occasions with your family. We appreciate your great comments and look forward to taking care of you again when you come back to visit.
Sycamore, IL, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel over a weekend. The experience was good overall and the good buy for the money. Access from the main road is a bit difficult. Excellent breakfast bar and courteous personnel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

So glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay. We can be a bit had to see at first but being off the main road helps with keeping any noise problems to a minimum.
Midland, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

As always, I had a great stay for business at this hotel. I love the beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was quality. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers or families who are looking for a nice place that is convenient to good restaurants, shopping, and all that Austin has to offer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Another great review from another repeat guests. It is so satisfying to see comments from guests that come time and time again because of the great service, cleanliness, and consistency. Thanks for the great comments.
San Juan, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is very clean and well kept. I asked for a roll away bed when I put the reservation and they had not recorded it. I asked for double beds if available and they had not recorded it. I was very upset. The lady at the front apologized but really could not do much. I had to sleep with my 6 year old daughter who lives to kick wildly at night. I WAS BASICALLY STUCK without the roll away bed. Fortunately, there was a couple who wanted a King size bed (which I had) and I wanted double beds (which they had) and we were swapped. Had it not been for them, the hotel basically had apologized, and I was stuck SUPER upset in a king size bed with my husband and daughter! The breakfast area is suuuuper crowded and cannot handle a crowd. My husband and I had sit in separate tables which I found ridiculous!!!!!!! Super comfy beds, clean rooms, great coffee, and great design. My bad experience was a consequential damage of someone who did not pay attention to my needs.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Roel C
Sorry to hear that your requests were not fulfilled initially. I did double check our records and did notice that the request was noted, unfortunately due to availability we were not able to fulfill the request but had to honor what was reserved. I am so glad that we were able to work it out with another guest and you were able to be accommodated. We try very hard to honor all requests when our availability allows us to do so. Thank you for the positive comments as well.
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been here a few times before and the facilities and service are great. This time around I was not pleased with the room I got in the ground floor due to noises from drains but this is a first, other floors are great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for recognizing our consistency and I sorry to hear the first floor didn't accommodate you well this time around. Please let us know in the future if you would like to be moved. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to your return.