“Very Impressed”

Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum
Ranked #37 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We came in for a neice's wedding and brother's anniversary. The staff was very helpful, helping us to add additional days and rooms, and adjusting the cost. The hotel is a bit off the beaten path, which I like (not directly on the feeder), and the maid service was very accommodating to our hours and additional needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for letting us serve you so you could share special occasions with your family. We appreciate your great comments and look forward to taking care of you again when you come back to visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel over a weekend. The experience was good overall and the good buy for the money. Access from the main road is a bit difficult. Excellent breakfast bar and courteous personnel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

So glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay. We can be a bit had to see at first but being off the main road helps with keeping any noise problems to a minimum.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

As always, I had a great stay for business at this hotel. I love the beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was quality. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers or families who are looking for a nice place that is convenient to good restaurants, shopping, and all that Austin has to offer.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Another great review from another repeat guests. It is so satisfying to see comments from guests that come time and time again because of the great service, cleanliness, and consistency. Thanks for the great comments.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is very clean and well kept. I asked for a roll away bed when I put the reservation and they had not recorded it. I asked for double beds if available and they had not recorded it. I was very upset. The lady at the front apologized but really could not do much. I had to sleep with my 6 year old daughter who lives to kick wildly at night. I WAS BASICALLY STUCK without the roll away bed. Fortunately, there was a couple who wanted a King size bed (which I had) and I wanted double beds (which they had) and we were swapped. Had it not been for them, the hotel basically had apologized, and I was stuck SUPER upset in a king size bed with my husband and daughter! The breakfast area is suuuuper crowded and cannot handle a crowd. My husband and I had sit in separate tables which I found ridiculous!!!!!!! Super comfy beds, clean rooms, great coffee, and great design. My bad experience was a consequential damage of someone who did not pay attention to my needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Roel C

Sorry to hear that your requests were not fulfilled initially. I did double check our records and did notice that the request was noted, unfortunately due to availability we were not able to fulfill the request but had to honor what was reserved. I am so glad that we were able to work it out with another guest and you were able to be accommodated. We try very hard to honor all requests when our availability allows us to do so. Thank you for the positive comments as well.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been here a few times before and the facilities and service are great. This time around I was not pleased with the room I got in the ground floor due to noises from drains but this is a first, other floors are great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for recognizing our consistency and I sorry to hear the first floor didn't accommodate you well this time around. Please let us know in the future if you would like to be moved. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband travels to Austin all the time, and since my niece recently moved to Austin decided to plan a reunion there. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn North. Very nice hotel in the Arboretum. The lobby was nice and updated, and there is a small bar. They serve breakfast, and we were told there are soon to be serving "comfort food dinners". The bartender Nicole, is very nice and efficient.

The room was nothing that would blow you away, but is very clean, and would be perfect for especially the business traveler.

This is a very nice, business friendly hotel in North Austin.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

High fives to Nicole for taking good care of you at our lobby bar. Keep an eye open for an expanded dinner menu and room service coming soon. See you next time.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel is nice and clean. The room was quite since it was on the backside away from the street. I really liked the location since it was perfectly located close to Walmart and number of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We are very convenient to everything Austin has to offer and there are some great restaurants and great shopping all around us. We look forward to servicing you again next time you are here.