“Great sales staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum
Ranked #48 of 205 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Thanks to Robin who helped reserve a number of rooms at the last minute for my extended family. Everyone commented on the quality of the hotel and the affordability of the rate. The breakfast was enjoyed by all. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I will make sure and give Robin a high five for taking care of you and your family. So glad we were able to accommodate your family on such short notice. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. It was a great location close to my office and restaurants in the area. I would recommend this hotel and I stay here almost every time I come into town for business.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Angela,
Thank you for the review and thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We really love seeing familiar faces. Glad the location is good for you and keep you eye out for a new restaurant open in the near future. Brand new Pappadeaux's is opening right next door.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is excellent and really go out of their way to make your stay exceptional. One weekend I had a severe asthma attack, they allowed me to stay in my hotel room for an extra five hours, without an additional charge, until I was able to travel. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ssstich

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad we were able to help you out during your medical situation. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible and it sounded like we were able to do that. Hope you are feeling better.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The team makes you feel like this property is your homw. Friendly, attentive, caring, generous, repsectful - these are just a few of the words that come to mind in describing Ricky, Lisette and Anna. I highly recommend this property and will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Sandra,
Thank you so much for the great review and individually naming the team members that made an impression on you. I will pass on your comments and we look forward to welcoming you home the next time you are here in Austin.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here recently with several family members, including two children ages 9 and 5, on a girl's weekend trip to Austin. We were very pleased with the hotel, it was quiet and clean and family friendly. The one negative was that in the morning, around 8:30am, the fire alarms went off. We had to rush outside in our pjs, and some of us were still asleep. It turned out that a customer set it off using the waffle iron at the continental breakfast! The manager said that it happens every three months or so...I am thinking it would be wise for the hotel to invest in better waffle makers or not allow the customers to make their own so that patrons aren't put through that experience on a semi-regular basis.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip and found the hotel clean and to your expectations. So sorry to hear that you were disturbed by our life safety system. We have moved our self serve waffle station which should eliminate future issues. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

overall an okay experience. Not like Embassy suites but accommodated my expectations. Had a bad bathroom had to move rooms,got put in a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. Front desk comped my breakfast so wasn't that bad.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Ruben,
So sorry to hear that your room smelled of smoke. We are a smoke free hotel but obviously some guests just are not respectful of this policy. We have a procedure to clean rooms after this happens but it sounds like we didn't quite get it right this time. I'm sure the next visit will be better.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Spent one night at this HGI. It was very nice and quiet location, back away from the highway. It was a bit hidden and I drove past it the first time, but it was exactly what I expected - clean, comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We are so proud of our cleanliness and actually scored a 99% on our last Hilton inspection. We have a great housekeeping department and they take a great deal of pride in their work.
Thanks Again,