“Spent 5 nights at this location”

SpringHill Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane
Ranked #87 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Austin, Texas
“Spent 5 nights at this location”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Though I am not a big fan of the location, the hotel was clean, comfortable and stress free. The room I had seemed a little small if you are traveling with a family, but after the family left it was fine.
I stayed on points and felt the point to dollar ratio was a value. Not sure if I would stay there paying their sheet price.

Do not let the average score fool you, I would stay here again, but it is just not Awesome, rather simply nice enough.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank midsouthbuckeyes
SHSAustin, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Midsouthbuckeyes,

We thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel, we truly appreciate it. If you are ever in Austin again, we would love to welcome you back!

Livia Salinas
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We rented two suites from May 29 to June 1st. The hotel staff was great and very friendly!
Any needs that we had they were right on it. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Austin area. It is centrally located and close to everything! The rooms were very spacious and clean. Breakfast bar was good. Not one complaint from us!! Thanks SpringHill Austin North.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank 10sweetpea
10sweetpea,

Let me first apologize for the delay on the response to you. We thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel, we truly appreciate it.
I am happy to hear you can call our hotel your "home away from home"! We do try our best to make sure every guest has a very enjoyable and relaxing stay every time.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Your SpringHill Suites Family...

Livia Salinas
Assistant General Manager
Crowley, Texas
Reviewed May 19, 2011

This was a great place to stay. Very clean, quiet, couldn't be happier. Already passed this on to another traveler

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank coach010
SHSAustin, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, May 20, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time out to tell us about your most recent visit to our hotel. We want to make sure each experience is perfect and that we can provide a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment for each of our guests. Thank you so much for passing this on to other travelers as we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with others. If you are ever back in Austin we would love to have you come and visit us.

Adam Kipple
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Ron was our check-in person when we arrived at 11:45pm. He could se how tried we were from our trip and went beyond job to make sure we were comfortable. We were able to get a room on the first floor, the carpet was a little stained, but otherwise the room, kitchen, and bathroom was very clean. I was very pleased with my stay and staff there. I will use them in the future.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank meljherron
Great Staff

Let me first thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding you experience during your trip to Austin. I am happy to see that Ron was very helpful during your check in and was able to get you taken care of quickly. We strive to ensure each arrival experience is great and it looks like Ron was able to deliver on that promise. I will be sure to share these comments with him and the rest of our team as this is a great way our associates are recognized. Looks like you might be making another trip to Austin and we would love to have you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

Adam Kipple
Houston, TX
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I am a big fan of Springhill Suites and this hotel is generally up to par with the others that I have visited. The hotel and room are clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is well run. The breakfast was good, nothing special, but better than most continental breakfasts. There is a small business center available to you to get on the internet quickly. The hotel is located on the feeder of I-35 which makes it a great place to get around Austin. It's a quick 20 minute drive to downtown, and it's near restaurants grocery stores etc. so it's easy to stay there for a while. My wife and I stayed here with our 9 month old son. We traveled to the hill country an hour away. Even though the hotel was located away from the Hill country, the price, service and quality of the hotel was worth the extra 30 min drive for me.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank jimthoma
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I arrived to check in about 11am (check-in time is 3pm) The clerk at the desk said it was no problem at all and got me checked in right away. He also offered helpful information about the hotel and the area. The room was very clean which is extremely important to me. The next morning when I went out to my car i had a flat tire. The manager (I forgot his name) actually came outside and changed my tire, now that is service. The hotel is a bit dated but it was very clean and had great service.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Maverickjf50
Oakland, CA
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I wanted to like this place. The location is super-convenient to my customers' offices. There are plenty of good, inexpensive restaurants nearby. The lobby is pretty attractive, there's a free breakfast, and the rooms are spacious. They even have a small indoor pool. What's not to like?

Well, about those rooms... Mine had a distinct, weird odor. I didn't notice it when I first got there (probably because it was very late and I was exhausted), but the more time I spent in the room, the more noticeable and oppressive the odor became. Then I started looking around. Multiple large stains on the carpet. Stains on the beadspread. Stains on the walls. Yuck. If the owner and management don't care enough to keep their rooms in better condition, I'll be staying elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank OaklandJeff
AUSNE, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, May 5, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are so sorry for the issue you experienced while staying with us. We take pride in ourselves on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel, but in this instance it appears we failed to live up to our mission. Please know we work very hard to ensure every guest room is 100% clean and inspected before guest arrival.

I personally want to apologize for this issue and ensure you it will not happen again in the future. If you are ever back in Austin I invite you back to give us another try. I will make sure your stay is perfect.

Robert Levy