“Think not!!”

Add it.
Another Broken Egg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Had Sunday brunch there today with family. "Fresh squeezed" OJ was not freshly squeezed at all (manager confirmed after I asked.) Chicken pieces in Chicken & Waffles tasted and looked like they were reheated and overcooked and the waffle was soggy. Gourmet Muffin was store-bought, poor quality, microwaved, and $3.99! Waited a long time for food too. For the price, should have gone to a local joint to get food someone actually made in the kitchen with locally sourced ingredients!

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

A little pricey. Food was average. Felt like an overpriced chain restaurant. Nothing stood out in the meal. Bland. I had the tuna and left 1/2 of it behind. My friend had crab cakes. Just ok. Probably wouldn't go back

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Coffee was good (served in really cute mugs), and the service was great (very attentive waitress!). But, the food was just so-so. I had the "Potatoes Sensations" with chilies, onions, and tomatoes, but honestly it was rather plain - I could not even taste the chilies. Even my English muffin was plain. My eating companions also thought their dishes were just ok - Shrimp Florentine omelette and the Traditional breakfast. With so many really "Austin-y" kinds of places to eat a delicious breakfast (Magnolia Cafe, Kerbey Lane), I will not be back to the Broken Egg - sorry.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Choose between 15 creative omelettes, ten eggs benedict choices, french toast to die for, great community coffee, and fantastic coffee mugs. The problem? I wanted evrrything. Amazing food, cool and relaxed atmosphere. Replaced my other top three places. In the mood for a crab stack egg dish or a smoked salmon omelette?

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Potatoes and English muffin are the sides. The omelets are pricey. They push the beignets as an appetizer, which is strange since breakfast doesn't usually require an appetizer. Their jumbo pancake, which is large, is $5. I may go there again, but our friends thought it was too expensive. Food was good.