“Best New Skool Pho Destination!”

Phonatic Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #698 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 20, 2013

All the things we've been wanting out of a pho place for years...and the yes, the pho is very good and consistent across visits.

- Touchscreen ordering (in addition to real people)!
- Clean and spacious!
- Fast service!
- Generous portions!
- TVs!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This review is based on the location in South Austin. My order was taken by a human versus the automated system noted in other reviews. The Bahn Mi sliders were so so so good I could have eaten two orders but needed to save room for my Bun. HUGE SERVING with good sauce and plenty of everything in the bowl. I noticed most patrons dining on Pho and they seemed to be happily slurping away at their bowls. Could you open one of these in Scottsdale PLEASE!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We came across this place while walking around our hotel in Austin. It was a nicer Vietnamese restaurant than what we were used to, so we thought it'd be more expensive than usual. We were pleasantly surprised to find the prices reasonable and food delicious. We ordered 3 bowls of pho for the 3 of us, but later had to share with 2 other adults & a child because we didn't realize the restaurants in the block closed at 8 pm & those other people weren't able to order. We were still reasonably full even having to share.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I found this place through a friend and now make it one of my first stops when I hit Austin. Simple tasteful and fast Phoo....Nothing better. Servings are large and well priced, food is great, and service friendly. Easy to get to locations around town as well as other restaurants in their locally owned chain.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Thinking about a quick yet healthy meal? - look no further, as this place has a wide selection of asian/vietnamese food. The phos (noodle based soup), are awesome and fully loaded,\; plus the prices are really affordable.