“Great Sandwiches!”

Add it.
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great atmosphere in this retired surfer's bar. Live bands on Friday nights. The Valley Girl sandwich is fantastic, a large club with very fresh ingredients. I didn't have one, but everyone says the burgers are excellent. The eggs benedict was not the best... the eggs were hardly cooked and full of the clear gooey stuff!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I went to Lucy's to see a band we like, Reckless Kelly. We saw them fifteen years ago at Lucys when we first started seeing each other. There was a benefit to raise money for the organization HAAM, which helps musician's with their health needs. We donate to this worthy cause also in memory of a loved one who lost his life three years ago. Anyway, the service was great, the atmosphere was even better and the brisket tacos were really good according to my husband. I had the shrimp po-boy which was pretty good.. Drinks were excellent and the band the best!!!! We like to go dowtown Austin every once in a while and this place is just fun. Great outdoor area, front and back deck and just a good time.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We went to Lucy's this weekend and had a great time. The atmosphere is really fun. There was a live band that played a good variety of music. The service was great. I had the fish tacos and loved them. I would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Fligirl1
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Waitress was rude and she didn't even care that she was. The owner is nice and made up for it though.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The reason is limited is because we only had a couple of appetizers . Which were the jerk chicken and the nachos with crawfish tail. The jerk chicken was skimpy but tasty and moist. The nachos were full of cheese and crawfish and the chips were firm. The staff whom serve us was very cool and helpful. We will definitely be back.