Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest
$258
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$140
$137
  • Breakfast included
$195
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
Omni Hotels
W Austin(Austin)
$279
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewsroom was cleankitchen setgrab and godish soapcoffee makeran extended stayhill countryoatmealwalmartpansstove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed here for a month just before Christmas, and it was a perfect base for doing business. You never had to worry about the Internet crapping out or the breakfast not being out on time. Every time you turned around, someone was cleaning, and the location was surprisingly quiet for being so close to Mopac. All in all, great experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel are quieter in terms of room noise, plus sometimes there are deer there coming out of the Barton greenway for a snack.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nunya_Biz69
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you appreciate how hard my staff works. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Extended Stay Stuff are very diligent at there duties. I've been at this location for a while and I can tell that the place is well Maintained according to standards. The Service here are understanding and very help to guest. This Location has everything around you The Mall, Walmart, Target, and Good Places to eat at ez axis to the Freeway. Thank You to Service in making it a welcome stay!

Room Tip: If You like deer Get the rooms were the sun settles
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we made you feel welcome at our hotel; please think of us as 'your home away from home'. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is the only time I have ever wanted to add a review for a hotel. We stayed here for 2 and a half months waiting to get into our home and I was really impressed. I don't think I have ever seen anyone at any hotel cleaning/mopping the stairwells, vacuuming out the air conditioner vents, or picking up the area around a hotel and here they do it regularly! The front desk was very helpful printing emails involved in our move and working with us to schedule the cleaning of our room because of our cat. The maintenance man was constantly working and if anything was awry he was right there to fix it. It was nice to have friendly smiling faces around us-definitely a great place to stay with everything you need close by! Gail W.

Room Tip: Back side has a view of woods and is very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Austin - Southwest. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel and personaly think that it's great and it's staff members are very friendly ,curtious and very helpful . I can say with great pleasure that I look forward to my future stay's here . 01/17/2013 Randall S.

• Stayed: January 2013
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Austin - Southwest. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) location.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Very convenient location for long projects in 78745 and 78704 zip codes. Well-lit and easy to get someone to help you. Nice bathrooms with long vanities, sufficient counter space in kitchenettes, and even sufficient space in bedroom area to lay things out to dry. Recently updated (flat screens, feather pillows and mattress toppers, and free wifi). Only things I'd like to see more of are luggage carts.

• Stayed: December 2012
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America - Southwest. Whenever I read reviews like yours it always gives me great pleasure. My entire staff strives to makes every guests stay enjoyable and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member at Extended Stay hotels family, we are proud to be part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know our largest assets is a loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were the first in the industry to indentify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as a guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all the kind words.