“Great Time with Lots of Laughs”

Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
Ranked #5 of 195 Nightlife in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Pete's is a Rock & Roll Dueling Piano Bar. If singing as loud as possible in a crowd is not for you sit at the back of the room. If you can't take a joke sit at the back of the room. If you are ready to clap, sing and scream come grab a seat on the front row and put your song requests on the piano! We are open 7 nights a week and our performers will amaze you.
Corpus Christi, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Time with Lots of Laughs”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My fiancée and visited this piano bar. It was my second time and her first at a piano bar. Definitely my favorite and hers as well. Like other piano bars, there are silly and vulgar songs, and all the songs you can sing along to. There was a grandmother in the audience, whose granddaughter had a lewd birthday song sung to her. It was hilarious, even more because the grandma thought is was funny, too!

I highly recommend a visit here, prepare to have a good time.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great night out”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We chanced upon this bar on our way back to our hotel and ended up staying out another 3 hours! Stunningly talented musicians switching from one genre to another in the blink of an eye. Played music I had not heard for years spanning the decades. Crowd involvement made it even more fun and my feet hurt for two days afterwards! Brilliant evening. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

1 Thank Helen W
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Bar on Sundays!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is so fun! They have a great atmosphere and we went on Sunday night and the place as packed!

They played all generes of music and even had a fight song war between colleges, and TCU won!

The guys that play the piano and interact with crowd, do a great job at getting the crowd to sing and have a blast!

You can request songs, they have great prices on beer, it is all around one of the best bars in Austin!

1 Thank Lacey003
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

the guys playing are just awesome. Best entertainment i have seen in a long time.
Whole bar came alive. great fun.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A MUST ... if you have some patience ...”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I am pretty sure everyone that lives in Texas knows of this place, and I am sure if you are planning some sort of party or 'hey, lets go have some fun on the town' night while on your visit to Austin, you'll be told to go to this place.

I went on a Saturday night for a bachelorette in Austin, and the place was PACKED.

There is a cover, so be prepared and they only accept cash.

Once in the bar, you'll love the vibe as the piano players do an AMAZING job!! Be prepared to WAIT if you want to request something and be prepared to fork over some cash. We paid $20 for our bride to get up there, and waited over an hour. Some people pay more money and they also go up there and shake what their mothers gave them to get ahead in the song line up. I say use everything you have to get a song sung to you (or your guest).

I've heard some discussion on the drinks being weak. All I can say is that some gentleman bought our group of ladies those fruity shots served in those science like tubes, and even after I downed 20 of them, I still felt super sober. Again, we were there for the entertainment and the chance to get the bride on the stage. There are plenty of other bars near by to get drunk from near by.