“Simply AHHHHH”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply AHHHHH”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

A much needed pause in my vacation. Spent the rainy afternoon with my daughter... just lovely.

Visited April 2012

Augusta, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“More accupressure than massage”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I got couples ultimate massages. My husband asked for deep tissue massages. It was not really like any deep tissue massage I have ever gotten, I felt it was more accupressure than massage. I have decided I am not a fan of this treatment style, within hours I had soreness and pain in areas I have never had problems with and it lasted for several days.

The spa itself was nice. I liked the decor,it was very relaxing. Everyone was very nice and professional. I probably would not go back though.

Visited May 2012
Austin, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great small spa”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love this spa. I use it for my facials and when I want a girls afternoon.
Parking is iffy but walking a block is easy.

Highland Village, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEWARE...You will NOT be relaxed...”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I would not recommend this spa to anyone. Not only is it uninviting but it is poorly designed and no Zen or relaxation. You felt like you were being put through a machine.The message was poor at best and facial was rough, do not even waste your money on a manicure and beware at the end of the facial they slather honey across your lips, just weird.
The changing room was inadequate and uncomfortable, NO space.

While waiting for any of my services, area reserved for clients had staff and other clients criss-crossing back and forth through the room not relaxing at all, furniture was uncomfortable. There were a lot of men that were not getting services and or staff that were walking around and makes you feel uncomfortable.
Noise from the hallway was pretty obvious, as well as the staff coming and going from there break room which is right in the middle of the lack there of relaxation area.
The entire massage I heard doors being slid open and closed and dishes being washed. Music came from cheesy, portable speakers that just didn't cut it.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Do not be fooled by pictures, it is like a busy express highway and you are just another car on it. Sucks.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank H V
Chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great spa in downtown Austin”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were in Austin for a girls weekend, and found milk + honey through a online search as a alternative to Lake Austin spa. We LOVED it. We all had massages: 2 deep tissue, 1 regular and one specialized. One of my friends had her first deep tissue here, and noticed a long nagging knot is now gone. Highly recommend for the quality and central location. Being visitors to Austin, it was great to be able to walk a few blocks to this location.

Visited February 2012