“Great veggie burger, bad fries, high prices”
Review of Elevation Burger - CLOSED

Elevation Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Love the veggie burgers. They have one for vegetarians and one for vegans. They have a wide variety of toppings you can choose from at no additional fee. The pickles and sauted onions are very good.

To be a "healthier" burger place, I am surprised they have with buns. Would like a whole wheat option. Have to agree with a previous reviewer, the fries are bad. They are tiny shoe string fries with little taste other than oil. Please add a little substance to the fries or add a wider option, too.

The price for a veggie burger is just under $5. That seems high for a small 3 inch in diameter burger.

They do have a good frequent diner card, that may be the reason for the higher prices. The milkshakes are really good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

its a very uncomplicated menu (not alot of fancy exotic options) but if you want just a great tasting burger I highly recommend

Reviewed April 27, 2012

First time I've been to this place...I liked that the beef was from grass fed cows...I was surprised that the burger was kind of small...but the fries were terrible...it was a basket of little bits of fries...had to grab a handful to get a taste of fries...service was good and the people were friendly but I left unsatisfied and felt I paid too much. Probably won't go back since there's so many good burger places around Austin.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We eat grass fed beef as often as we can since its actually good for you but its not always easy to find restaurants that serve it. Elevation is a small chain that is dedicated to healthier "kind of fast" food. We think their grass fed hamburgers are very tasty and juicy. I'm hoping they do well so they might open a location closer to us.