All reviewswifi worked wellroom was cleanfridge and microwaveshower headdowntownjacuzzi
Reviewed January 15, 2005

My room was a one bedroom king suite for $85. It was clean, quiet, very large, very comfortable, and very nice. I can't think of one complaint. Bed was comfy, all the TV channels, heat-A/C unit was great, nice shower, nice desk, high-speed Cat 5 cable, fridge and microwave. I was told the next day by a resident of Austin that it is located in a high crime-rate area, so be cautious if you go for a walk.

18  Thank RamBrian
cx_astn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Austin-University, TX, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2011

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope to see you again on your next visit to the Austin area.

Reviewed January 14, 2005

Great price for a newer hotel in Austin. Breakfast was good, besides the week old expired milk. Rooms have fridge & microwave. All furn. is nice and new. The hotel is off the highway, but most are in Austin anyway. It is in a good area and staff were friendly. Bad thing about our room was it really needed to be vacumed more. I found nuts, toe nails, and petzals on the ground. I would stay here again because overall it was a good exp. and great deal $$. Use the direct site to get the best price.

16  Thank ExplorerNyc

Reviewed November 10, 2004

No complaints about the price, cleanliness or location of this property. The staff takes pride in their work and the breakfast is surprisingly good. If you like Hampton Inns, give this place a try. It's a nicer room, a larger room and a better meal the next day.

17  Thank awfulcat

Reviewed November 3, 2004

I was on a business trip. Wanted to get a room at a Hampton or Holiday Express, a co-worker recommended the Country Inn. Never stayed at a Country Inn before. I was SURPRISED, the property was better then some of the Hamptons and Holiday Expresses that I've stayed at. The rooms are still new and nicely furnished, free wired and wireless internet, one of the best breakfasts I've had. I plan on come back with my family. Austin is a very nice city.

23  Thank jrobinson

Reviewed October 30, 2004

I found a great place to stay in Austin Tx.
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson on 7400 IH 35 North.
Great location, easy access to downtown Austin.
Rooms are very nicely furnished and the staff was very friendly.
I especialy enjoyed the full size jaccuzi in the room I had.
The Managers Wine reception was also a very nice