“I had a great experience excellent service”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Austin-University
Ranked #136 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a great time, great service very clean and rooms were exceptionally clean the beds were very clean and were very comfy. The bathrooms were clean and very nice as well and the front desk was very helpful! . My overall experience was really amazing not one compliant from me.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at this comfort in and suites recently and it was a great experience. The location was great, the rooms were superb and staff was very accommodating and helpful the entire stay. One of my best experiences in a hotel in Austin.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I feel that this hotel was very well laid out and organized. The front desk employee was very nice and considerate. I think he was the guy that helped us out the most. Besides that, our stay was very pleasant. Service was great and I slept very well with no complaints. Overall, this is a very nice hotel and I would come back again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Rooms were amazing and service was outstanding. Would definitely stay here again. Comfortable beds, big tv, lots of space in room. Great breakfast. Amazing hotel for the cheap price. Front desk receptionists were very nice and helped out with anything.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The hotel was clean and everything in the rooms worked properly. Workers were nice and courteous. Loved the location because it helped us get to our event in a timely fashion. Hotel even helped call a cab for us to go downtown so that was a great convenience that caused us to make our trip a lot easier.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We just stayed at country inn suites this weekend with a couple friends, we got a room with 2 queen beds. They had great service.The beds are nice and super comfy. The rooms are also pretty big. Loved the flat screen TV. The A/C worked perfectly. Great location.They also have a computer in the front you can use with a printer plus free Wifi. Overall I had a great experience at this hotel and I would def recommend this hotel to all of you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Came down from Wyoming for the Lone Star Roundup car show in Austin. My car club booked several rooms here, and the staff was very accommodating. From my neck of the woods, I considered the cost of the room a little high, but for the Austin area, the price was very reasonable. Traffic in Austin is horrible and luckily this hotel was close to our destination. Getting in and out was not a problem. Rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Awesome pillows...Thougth about taking them home with me, but didn't. Hot tub by the pool was relaxing. Breakfast wasn't too bad by hotel standards. Seen better but seen far worse elsewhere. All in all the hotel made a very long weekend in Austin comfortable and enjoyable. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends