Studio 6 Austin Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$133
$125
$170
$170
$80
$199
  • Pool
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
The Driskill(Austin)
$241
$219
$189
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed for 4 weeks at this long term motel and I have a very good experience, the staff is always prompt to answer all my questions and solve them instantly, this is an inexpensive hotel with good accommodations, specially I will like to name two staff members and thank them for their attention and good attitude, Alex and Jeremiah keep the good work

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JaimeEnnis
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Stayed for extended period of time Approx 4 months - Here are the good points and bad points (Pro/Con List):

GOOD POINTS (PRO)
1. CHEAP: Cheap place to stay for extended period. If you don't have a place to stay and need something cheap this is the place to go.

BAD POINTS (CON)
1. TRASH: Trash cans are near my door and had very bad smell many times.
2. AIR CONDITIONER: Smells like Mold
3. PARKING: My vehicle was broken into (Back window broken out) because I had to park on the side that has no lighting when parking lot was full. To-date, the hotel still has not increased any security measures 3+ months later.
4. MAID SERVICE: a) Maid would make bed with new sheets sometimes. b) Cleaning job is very rushed with just the main stuff worked on (clean sink, towlet, shower, trash). c)
I don't think they ever vacuumed the place in almost 4 months. d) Personal Towel taken by maids and not returned. e) Shower Curtain had very bad smell like mold - needed to be changed
5. SUICIDE: Man committed Suicide (shot himself) and hotel didn't know until next day. Window was broken by Fire Department and not fixed for more than 1 month.
6. PEOPLE STAYING IN ROOMS NEAR: a) Had man saying next door and would go outside to throw-up in bushes outside room after drinking all day and night. b) Had a couple with kids staying next door and fought for 3 days until they finally left for San Antonio (how do I know they went to San Antonio, you would have to be deaf not to know).
7. INTERNET: You have to pay for it, but I would not call it high speed. They have the router so far from the rooms that your signal is very poor - a good day you had maybe 20 MBPS, but usually much less. It was only a one time fee and very cheap, but I could not qualify this for a PRO since speed/signal was so poor).
8. TV: The TV was very old and remote would not turn the TV on/off. Very limited choice of channels. If you like CNN you'll love it, if you want FOX NEWS forget it.

• Stayed: September 2010
3  Thank Rate_Studio6
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We stayed for a week and the front desk was RUDE!!! We paid for internetl that did not work. Don't bother asking front desk they do not care. They never came to clean the room. They would just say tomorrow and it never was cleaned. The washers and dryers were all broken. When we asked for clean towels they would say that they were too busy to come back later. The guys at the front desk should be fired. We left to another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I got to my room rather late that night, after checking in earlier in the day and leaving. The room was not very clean-- dirty in the kitchen area and dirty bedspread. The dirty bedspread shouldn't have clued in-- but I tiredly got into bed anyway. I was itching right away, and all night. Not sure if it was bedbugs or just something they washed the sheets in. Doesn't matter-- I didn't get much sleep.

To add insult to injury, the previous renter had left a wakeup call for 6:30am. I had just gotten to sleep at 3am, so that wasn't so great. Had just fallen back to sleep when the front desk called to ask if I were staying another day and, then, just as I fell back to sleep again the maid showed up to ask if she could clean my room.

This all did not make for a good night's stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2009

In Austin on Business and stayed there for two nights. Could not get out fast enough. Room was next to garbage cans outside and every time you opened the door the room was filled with flies! I had to swat at lease 5 every time the door was opened. Loud shouting in rooms below at all hour of the night. Someone on the first floor had to remove a snake that came in under the door! Lots of contractor trucks in parking lot with loud engines that left early in the morning, Staff was OK, but property was dirty and Internet going off line. Had to log in 20 times a day. Look great at night but I would NEVER stay there again.

2  Thank Dallas_TX_Traveler14