Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Company to Work With

My family and friends will be in Austin for a wedding. I thought it would be nice to arrange a... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2015
dgart
nj
Amazing Day!

We spent the day with Howie on a very customized tour. My husband and I wanted a quick tour of the... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2015
asmile2day
elizabeth, colorado

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Howie was very personable, knew the history of so many sites and off beat locations, he made it very interesting. I asked all sorts of questions, and he had insightful answers that showed a breadth of knowledge. He has a good sense of humor, and delights in Austin, his favorite town. I recommend his tours highly.

Date of experience: January 2012
2  Thank Travelmomom
HowZow, Owner at Texpert Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

I appreciate your kind words. Like every tour with the Texpert, yours was tailored to your specific interests, time frame, and needs. I'm glad to have personally introduced you to the places, attitudes, and personalities that make Austin special. Don't be a stranger!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Howie is a fount of knowledge! This was one of the most informative tours ever. The wineries we visited had superb wine and the food at Duchman Family Winery was beyond reproach. I've lived in Austin for over 12 years and still learned a lot! I recommend Texpert Tours to anyone who wants to have fun and learn!

Date of experience: January 2012

Thanks much, Elizabeth. Yours was a fun bunch of folk and a pleasure to guide. Let's keep in touch!