“Not for Calorie Counters- Large Portions, Reasonably Priced”
Review of Bacon - CLOSED

Bacon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Twitter: @BaconRestaurant Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaconAustin
Driftwood, Texas
“Not for Calorie Counters- Large Portions, Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a gift certificate to Bacon and decided to go for Sunday brunch to avoid the downtown traffic during the week. My husband had the waffles and bacon and I had the American. Both were very generous portions and reasonably priced. The American comes with 2 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs, either grits or fries, and either toast or a biscuit. You will not go away hungry! This is the place to go enjoy bacon so if you are calorie counting go elsewhere. You order at the front of the restaurant and then a server brings your food to you. The weather was nice so we sat outside. Service was quick and servers were friendly. They serve lunch and have a happy hour as well. There is limited parking behind the restaurant, otherwise there is street parking; free on Sunday and metered the rest of the week.

• Visited February 2014

Los Angeles
“Great for lunch, breakfast was ok.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The pulled pork Rueben sandwhich was just Pheonominal...
Went back for breakfast, was just good, nothing spectauclar, nothing worng either.

Visited February 2014
Branchburg, New Jersey
“Delicious breakfast”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tried chicken and waffles for the first time here, and they were absolutely delicious. They offer sever cuts/types of bacon served a a la carte or as part of various lunch and dinner menu items. Coffee was tasty, too.

Visited November 2013
Austin, Texas
“I love Bacon”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

A group of. workers took me here for my birthday and it if you enjoy bacon, you will LOVE this place. I had the double grinder which is a burger mixed with ground bacon & topped with bacon with a side of bacon fries. After lunch I believe that I went in to a Bacon coma.
My cowers had the Cobb Salad, Pulled Pork, BLT & Chicken and Waffles all of which were very good as well. The portions on all of the menu items were very big as well as tasty.

• Visited November 2013
Kemp, Texas
“A restaurant named Bacon..around 10th st...:)”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ate there both days of our stay at lunchtime...fun staff,great food,definitely for bacon lovers...It is a bit hard to compare with other restaurants,since it is based on bacon...was GREAT,tho,for sandwich's etc...& while we were there I asked about tattoo shops,they steered me right to one,so my goal of getting inked in Austin worked out,too...
Will see em again our next trip at Bacon...:)

on my header for my review of our lodging...it is a typo ...it was INCREDIBLE...:)

• Visited August 2013