“Great homemade bacon!”

Bacon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Twitter: @BaconRestaurant Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaconAustin
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great homemade bacon!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I could smell the fabulous bacon aroma from a block away! It didn't disappoint. I had the cheeseburger with the house hickory smoked bacon. It was delish-cooked perfectly and good sized. Great fries too! The waitstaff were friendly and helpful. It's a small place, so be prepared to wait if you try to go during rush times.

Rochester, New York
“Mmmm, Bacon.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

As the name suggests, this is everything Bacon. The menu is small as well as the place and parking situation. (Think little deli featuring all things Bacon.) The service is excellent- everyone is very friendly and outgoing. It is definitely part of the charm. Everyone in our party loved their food- even the side salad was fresh. (We even peeked around the tables next to us to check out their food.)

If only my waistline could handle it, I would frequent this place regularly.

• Visited November 2012
“Wonderful French Toast”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The French toast was exceptional and I would have a tough time ever ordering anything else because I would remember how good that French toast was. The bacon was excellent also, but it was hard to think of anything else after tasting hat toast. I think this restaurant will need to expand because it was very crowded when we were there and it was
after 2:00 pm.

Austin
“Bacon waffles”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My boyfriend recommend we go here for lunch. Everything is made from pork. It was very cool and austintatious.

Temple, Texas
“Yum”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

What could be better than a place they had bacon in everything? Went on a whim with a friend and loved it. Great burger, great price and great staff. A must go to.