“Good Stuff”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Austin, Texas
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We try to frequent here as much as we can, love the appetizer's, entrees and the cold beer on tap. If you from Austin you gotta at least have one beer from here and if you can make it for the sunset its a plus!

Visited June 2014

Pearland, Texas
“Good Food!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Had stuffed jalapeños for appetizer. 2 of us chicken fried chicken and green chile macaroni. Daughter had a burger. For dessert homemade peach cobbler. Food was hot and fresh and tasted good. Peach cobbler was average. Sat on top floor outside had a nice breeze. Have to go all the way downstairs for restroom. Would go back again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank vacationeverysummer
Austin
“This use to be my fav place”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The view is fantastic and atmosphere lively. I have to admit I'm incredibly disappointed by my last visit. They took off most of the meals I really enjoyed from the menu. When I asked for my favorites the waitress informed me the kitchen staff couldn't keep up so they had to take the more time consuming dishes off the menu.

If I am an owner or management I would hire more kitchen staff. Now the menu is mediocre at best.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jen R
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food and reasonable prices with a view”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

During a recent trip to Austin, some friends took me to Red's Porch for an early dinner. The place didn't disappoint. The menu had a little of everything, all at pretty reasonable prices. The upstairs dining area also had a view of the hills.

Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“We love this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Despite this place always seeming crazy busy (parking can be a bit of an issue) we always get a table immediately. We especially like the upstairs outside area that has a good view. In general the service is friendly and very good. The food is excellent and portions are quite large. The atmosphere is relaxed and appropriate for a date, the family or a couples meal. Highly recommended, we end up here often.

• Visited June 2014