“Good Food, Great Prices”
Review of Cheko's

Cheko's
Ranked #1,592 of 3,869 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place is fantastic! I work nearby and I eat here a few times each week. The food isn't the best mexican food I've ever had, but the prices make this place exceptional, especially for breakfast. Breakfast tacos are $1 and Migas are $4.25. For lunch, you can get loaded fajitas for $8.50. If you're in the mood for happy hour, they have $1 draft Dos Equis and Miller Lite on a few nights each week.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

You would think there would be cheap Mexican cafes all over Austin, but their isn't. Found this while shopping in the area and we were pleasantly surprised. Store front, not too divey (we don't mind dives at all) and GOOD inexpensive food. Varied menu too. Not same ole Tex Mex fare. Amazing drink specials. Cheko's owners are right there and they are proud! and they should be. I will be back!

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Cheko's is a small family owned Tex-Mex restaurant with great food. I stop in for the migas at least once a week. The prices are great and the food is well prepared.

Been to Cheko's? Share your experiences!