“I went 3 times during SXSW”

Turf N Surf Po' Boy
Ranked #126 of 3,683 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
New York City, New York
“I went 3 times during SXSW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I tried a few types of their fish tacos but the blackened fish was the best. Maybe a bit too salty but oh so so good! I dream about these!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Zach R

Carol Stream, IL
“Visited the Food Truck at The Picnic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had a grilled shrimp po boy. Absolutely delicious! Food brought to my picnic table. Liked it so much I bought a tshirt from them. The food truck is decorated great also.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Linda60188
Austin, Texas
“Food is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been to this location a few dozen times. The food is always great. I had a few mistakes on my orders when they opened but it seems to have been resolved since then. Still giving it a 5 stars.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank grosnombril2
“Great food , friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We actually searched out this place because of the reviews on trip advisor. It was worth it. We ordered the crawfish tacos and oyster tacos and then split them between the two of us because they come in twos. They were both good. There we loads of crawfish and oysters and all the fixins too. They were the best of each that we have had and we eat a bunch of seafood tacos. We sat out side because the indoor seating was not open yet but they do have a bar with indoor seating and air conditioning. This was not a food truck, as some have said , but I guess they have a couple in other locations. This is in a building and the address will take you there by gps. I would highly recommend them. The tacos were around $13.00 though, not cheap. Oh so good.

3 Thank Deemchl
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Red fish po'boy was delicious. Highly recommend. Nice cold pearl snap draft beer made it even better.

2 Thank Juan H