“Best Meal from a food truck!”

Turf N Surf Po' Boy
Ranked #194 of 3,833 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Shrimp Po'Boy was amazing! Great conversation with the chef. Everything was great. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank KenBerger

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Wide variety of fresh fish available as tacos, po boy, or on a salad topped with fresh slaw and dressing. Very generous portions as 2 people can share 1 order and add a side. I highly recommend the jalapeño hush puppies or sweet potato fries. Very fresh ingredients and sauces. You can't go wrong with ordering anything on the menu and enjoy a beer or cocktail while dining as this place is located within Lavaca Street Bar! Very friendly staff and the owner is in the kitchen!

2  Thank mmrojas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is a fun place - we had lunch here after a very unsucessfull night at Manuel,s, a short distance away.This catfish Po boy was a quarter the price and 10 times as good as dinner the night before- plus fun bar still atmosphere. Funky and fun!! The servers are also funny and typical of Austin "weird".
My partner had a fish salad which was great -- lots of food-typical of Texas!

2  Thank Don154943
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I tried the blackened snapper po boy and the grilled mahi mahi tacos. The po boy was really good. There is a TON of fish and the bread and fixin's are all really good. This was was my husband's favorite. My favorite was the tacos. The tortilla and sauce were super awesome. In both cases the fish was super fresh and seasoned well. This would be the FIRST place I would eat if we were in Austin again. The best place we've eaten at during our holiday.

2  Thank cheesecakey
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here after the farmer's market. My husband and I shared an order of nachos. They were excellent and there was enough to have shared with another couple. They advertise that the "surf" is fresh from the Tx Gulf. Go try it.

1  Thank Ccdgl5